Why Go Ergonomic?
As we kick off 2020, let's take some time to focus on why comfort is so important in your work chair.
- An ergonomic chair provides long-term comfort for unpredictable periods of intense use and varied postures.
- Our bodies are strongest when standing, so all of Herman Miller's work chairs mimic that stance - elongated spine, chest open, and pelvis tilted slightly forward.
- Every part of Herman Miller's work chairs are designed to serve a specific healthful purpose.
- Even weight distribution reduces pressure and encourages movement, both of which are key to maintaining healthy circulation and focus.
- All of Herman Miller's chairs have been rigorously tested not to only meet industry standards, which test for common things, but meet their own "outside-of-industry standards" - because they know people use chairs for uncommon things.
How you sit is just as important as what you sit in. Here's how to do it right. Watch video.